“Everyone tells you to tell your story, that your story has power. And I would say your story has power to create lasting impact to the degree that you use your story to tell God’s story. My story and your story might move people, inspire people, entertain people, or interest people, but only God’s story can make someone who is spiritually dead come to spiritual life. Only God’s story can impact a person in a way that will last into eternity. So figure out how to use your story to tell his story.” (From an interview with Nancy Guthrie, Credo Magazine, July 2015, page 11)
Recent Top Posts
- love with no parting
- pursuing happiness and the worst thing that can ever happen
- asking in Jesus’ name
- Do you want to know who you are?
- Are there really any certainties?
- Are you eagerly waiting?
- When you start to harbor bitterness
- How do I help my child choose a career?
- freed from always noticing yourself
- suffering with hope and courage, not bitterness and despair
- Does your faith feel really comfortable?
- the embarrassment that matters
- strength for weary pilgrims
- not exceeding our capacity to receive it
- throwing ourselves into His arms