“Everyone tells you to tell your story, that your story has power. And I would say your story has power to create lasting impact to the degree that you use your story to tell God’s story. My story and your story might move people, inspire people, entertain people, or interest people, but only God’s story can make someone who is spiritually dead come to spiritual life. Only God’s story can impact a person in a way that will last into eternity. So figure out how to use your story to tell his story.” (From an interview with Nancy Guthrie, Credo Magazine, July 2015, page 11)
Recent Top Posts
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- An embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
- Why did God create us?
- look at the light
- solemn lessons that lead to joy
- don’t confuse spiritual gifts with spiritual fruit
- on shaky-foundation days
- tripped up in a world where consumerism is a god
- set your mind on things above
- pointers, both
- once every day I shall simply