“Everyone tells you to tell your story, that your story has power. And I would say your story has power to create lasting impact to the degree that you use your story to tell God’s story. My story and your story might move people, inspire people, entertain people, or interest people, but only God’s story can make someone who is spiritually dead come to spiritual life. Only God’s story can impact a person in a way that will last into eternity. So figure out how to use your story to tell his story.” (From an interview with Nancy Guthrie, Credo Magazine, July 2015, page 11)
Recent Top Posts
- when you really want to change
- The Lord is my shepherd
- God’s goodness comes in floods
- Copper and his sock habit
- very valuable people or accidental by-products?
- how could the end be happy?
- then sings my soul!
- make your last lap a flat out sprint
- We’re not called to comfortable
- when choice fruit is produced in the shade
- humble yourself by casting your anxiety
- a truly humble woman
- lessons (about pride) from walks with a dog
- conceit gradually peeling off
- I’m going to stand by the play world