Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: Amy Carmichael
Hast thou no scar? No hidden scar on foot, or side, or hand? I hear thee sung as mighty in the land; I hear them hail thy bright, ascendant star. Hast thou no scar? Hast thou no wound? Yet I … Continue reading
From prayer that asks that I may be Sheltered from winds that beat on Thee, From fearing when I should aspire, From faltering when I should climb higher, From silken self, O Captain, free Thy soldier who would follow Thee. … Continue reading
School teachers spoke them. Friends. Siblings. Parents. Even strangers spoke them. Words. Words remembered for a lifetime. Words that crushed. Words that affected our view of ourselves, and many times, our future courage and our future actions. Words that left … Continue reading