Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: bitterness
Below-the-surface bitterness will eat you up, boil over from within you, burn you. Like fissures in the ground; like volcanoes. You must not harbor it. But if we’re not to harbor it, what are we to do? We’re to forgive. … Continue reading
“Christianity does not provide the reason for each experience of pain, but it does provide deep resources for actually facing suffering with hope and courage rather than bitterness and despair.” (Tim Keller) Remember His words to you, dear Christian. Words … Continue reading