Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: Christian parenting
Lots of days I’ve felt lost as a parent. You’ve probably felt the same. Even on days when we feel confident that the guidance we’ve given our child is the kind that leads to healthy heart-change, we can still toss … Continue reading
In the corner of the world where I live this week begins a new school year for most children. Kids are nervous and excited. Parents are nervous and excited. And kids (and therefore parents) are about to find themselves inundated … Continue reading
“If you allow yourself to forget the daily mercies you receive from your Father’s hands, mercies you could never earn, it will become easier for you not to parent your children with mercy. Mercy is tenderness and compassion toward someone … Continue reading
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6 But how do I train up a child in the way he should go? What of moments … Continue reading