Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: college
How do I help my children choose a career? As they move toward finishing high school, how do I guide them toward a college major, a career, or an employer? How do I counsel wisely at such critical moments? And how, … Continue reading
I’m steeling myself for the fast-approaching day when our second child will pack her last box and drive away. A different address will become hers. A different life, one not under our roof, will become hers. When our first daughter … Continue reading
Does your heart ache for persecuted Christians around the world? I keep thinking of the college students shot dead in Kenya last week. It’s reported that the attackers “sorted people out,” and then shot the Christians “on the spot.” In … Continue reading