Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: David
God put us on this little planet with the night’s sparkling array spread above us. Rotating around the star we know as the sun, within the galaxy we call the Milky Way, He created our solar system within myriads upon myriads … Continue reading
Saul’s jealousy is devouring him. He seeks David to kill him, and David, on the run, now returns to the city where he and his men thought they had left their families hidden from evil… But, from I Samuel 30:3-5: … Continue reading
Alone can be nice. Alone can mean a moment away from all the busyness. Alone can mean time to mentally process. But alone, away from, or even in the middle of all the busyness, can also mean loneliness. When alone means … Continue reading