Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Easter and resurrection
Jesus’ died willingly, purposefully, and the Father raised Him wondrously. Encouragement, no matter our current circumstances, flows from those first Easter’s truths. Because of God’s startling plan that first Easter, we can experience a radically altered understanding of our own … Continue reading