Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: faithfulness
Picture yourself under the vast sky of an African savanna’s night. The radiance of a sunset’s orange glow has faded and now deep darkness has settled in. In your tent, your family has fallen asleep. But as you drift off … Continue reading
Our circumstances change. People around us change. One moment we think we’re loved and the next we’re not so sure. One moment we feel nurtured and cherished and the next ignored and rejected. God’s love’s not like that, though. He … Continue reading
He gives mercy for this morning. He’ll give strength for this day. And He promises hope, bright, for tomorrow. Child of God, as the golden glow brightens your new day’s horizon, believe. Believe His great faithfulness. Believe His promises. Believe … Continue reading
This job has been given to me to do. Therefore, it is a gift. Therefore, it is a privilege. Therefore, it is an offering I may make to God. Therefore, it is to be done gladly, if it is to … Continue reading