Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: God cares
As a follow-up to “What to do when my heart grows cold,” I want to give a more specific “how to” template. That post exhorted us to reach for our Bible and meditate on a section of scripture when we … Continue reading
In the days since Patrick’s cancer was called cured, I’ve returned again and again in my mind to a word-picture I drew for us that day in the hospital garden. News of unexpected joy had just been shed upon us. … Continue reading
You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. Psalm 139: 5-6 _______________________