Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: God’s promises
He gives mercy for this morning. He’ll give strength for this day. And He promises hope, bright, for tomorrow. Child of God, as the golden glow brightens your new day’s horizon, believe. Believe His great faithfulness. Believe His promises. Believe … Continue reading
The Spies with the Grapes of the Promised Land by Nicolas Poussin A single cluster of grapes so heavy they have to carry it on a pole between them — so rich is the harvest of the land God promises … Continue reading