Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: grief
“The love and hope of God…has to be rubbed into our grief, the way you have to rub salt into meat in warm climates…Your grief is going to make you bleaker and weaker or it could make you far more … Continue reading
“One of the deepest desires of the human heart is for love without parting. Needless to say, the prospect of the resurrection is far more comforting than the beliefs that death takes you into nothingness or into an impersonal spiritual … Continue reading
“Look at the starry sky—Jesus strewed it with its jewelry… Look at that enchanting landscape—Jesus enamelled it with its loveliness… Look at that cloud-capped mountain—Jesus reared it… Look at that beauteous lily—Jesus painted it… Look at that soaring bird—Jesus feeds … Continue reading