Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: hands and feet of Jesus
When we exercise the gifts which Christ has given us we are really saying to our fellow Christians and others: “See how much the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and cares for you; He has sent me to serve you … Continue reading
She slipped the CD into my mailbox and drove away. When I found her gift, I cried quiet tears. For to be remembered by her, a gifted musician, with a gift of music, spoke to me of Jesus’ love for … Continue reading
When the kids where little, and boredom on car rides was at an all-time high, we’d play the yellow-car game. We’d see how many yellow cars we could spot as we drove. One summer, not traveling anywhere special, and not … Continue reading