Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
- A royal diadem in the hand of God?
- a royal diadem in the hand of your God
- every chapter better than the one before
- when a train goes through a tunnel
- What to do when my heart grows cold
- unexpected tragedy and prayer through it
- love with no parting
- suffering is never for nothing
- Hast thou no scar?
Tag Archives: Hebrews 1:3
God put us on this little planet with the night’s sparkling array spread above us. Rotating around the star we know as the sun, within the galaxy we call the Milky Way, He created our solar system within myriads upon myriads … Continue reading
“One of the main metaphors the Bible gives us for facing affliction is walking – walking through something difficult, perilous and potentially fatal. The walking metaphor points to the idea of progress. Many ancients saw adversity as merely something to … Continue reading