Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: Indelible Grace
Jesus, cast a look on me; Give me sweet simplicity; Make me poor, and keep me low, Seeking only Thee to know. All that feeds my busy pride, Cast it evermore aside; Bid my will to Thine submit, Lay me … Continue reading
She slipped the CD into my mailbox and drove away. When I found her gift, I cried quiet tears. For to be remembered by her, a gifted musician, with a gift of music, spoke to me of Jesus’ love for … Continue reading