Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
- A royal diadem in the hand of God?
- a royal diadem in the hand of your God
- every chapter better than the one before
- unexpected tragedy and prayer through it
- suffering is never for nothing
- love with no parting
- when a train goes through a tunnel
- What to do when my heart grows cold
- Hast thou no scar?
Tag Archives: Indelible Grace
Jesus, cast a look on me; Give me sweet simplicity; Make me poor, and keep me low, Seeking only Thee to know. All that feeds my busy pride, Cast it evermore aside; Bid my will to Thine submit, Lay me … Continue reading
She slipped the CD into my mailbox and drove away. When I found her gift, I cried quiet tears. For to be remembered by her, a gifted musician, with a gift of music, spoke to me of Jesus’ love for … Continue reading