Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: injustice
“An angry retort from someone may be just the occasion we need in which to learn not only long-suffering and forgiveness, but meekness and gentleness; fruits not born in us but borne only by the Spirit.” (Elisabeth Elliot, Keep a … Continue reading
When do factors in this life make you feel unsafe? Which injustices make you angry? What experiences cause you to yearn for a world where hurt is no longer tolerated, where danger has no place, and where evil no longer … Continue reading