Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Jonathan Edwards
A truly humble woman is aware of her ignorance and weakness, of her lack of power and wisdom, as compared to God. She knows she is subject to God and that He is the sovereign Lord and King over all. … Continue reading
Were the whole realm of nature mine, That were a present far too small; Love so amazing, so divine, Demands my soul, my life, my all. There is a difference between having an opinion that God is holy and gracious … Continue reading
As a brand-new Christian, heart bursting with love for my Savior, I read over and over the names of Jesus on the poster I’d hung on my dorm-room wall. Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God, Prince of Peace. The list went on … Continue reading