Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: kindness
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. Proverbs 31:26 The teaching of kindness can happen as much by what a woman doesn’t say as by what she does. For a woman who … Continue reading
My friend to her son: “Hey buddy, I’m so proud of you this morning! You’re being super sweet to your little brother. Thank you for being so kind and helpful!” His three-year-old answer: “I’m going to try really hard to … Continue reading
So how do I fight the deadly forms of unwholesome talk that proceed from my mouth? First, I remember that the talk that proceeds from my mouth flows out from what’s hidden inside. Whether I talk in ways that build … Continue reading