Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: like a little child
Quiet, Lord, my froward heart,* Make me teachable and mild, Upright, simple, free from art, Make me as a weanèd child: From distrust and envy free, Pleased with all that pleases Thee. What Thou shalt today provide, Let me as … Continue reading