Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: meaning
“Once more heed the exhortation — stand close to the cross of Jesus! It is the most accessible and precious spot this side of heaven — the most solemn and awesome on this side of eternity. It is the focus … Continue reading
“Most people spend their lives trying to make their heart’s fondest dreams come true. Isn’t that what life is all about — ‘the pursuit of happiness’? We search endlessly for ways to acquire the things we desire, and we’re willing … Continue reading