Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: New Year’s resolution
Beloved child of mine, Don’t settle for the trajectory of the small. Set your life toward the greater. The small calls with voracious strength, but you were created for so much more! Your mind, your strength, your life experiences — each … Continue reading
It’s that time of year. We reflect on the past and anticipate the year ahead — some of us with excitement, some with apprehension. In years past, I remember chafing at the fact that I couldn’t know the future. I … Continue reading