Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Os Guinness
Child of God, your shepherd never sleeps. When you doubt His care, or His ability to carry your load, you’ve actually turned reality upside down. You’ve stared at the ant and missed the mountain. You’ve succumbed to whispered lies that insinuate your … Continue reading