Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: questions of life
In a couple of weeks we’ll celebrate, and we’ll also bow in humility and deep awe. We’ll celebrate because Jesus conquered sin and Satan and death, and God raised Him victorious from His tomb. We’ll bow because we’re unable to … Continue reading