Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: rescue
“Some want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell; I want to run a rescue shop, within a yard of hell.” For statements like this, C.T. Studd was called a fanatic by some. I read his words … Continue reading
My friend spent the weekend waiting and wondering. Wondering about a coming medical diagnosis and the excruciating upheaval she may be facing. Wondering whether fear and anxiety and pain are about to be her daily normal. I hurt for her, … Continue reading
In Acts 12, Peter’s chains fall off. God sends an angel to rescue him and works a miracle on his behalf. Peter, in the middle of a dark night, wakened by a hard jab to his side, walks free from … Continue reading
“Lord, I seek refuge in You; let me never be disgraced. Save me by Your righteousness. Listen closely to me; rescue me quickly. Be a rock of refuge for me, a mountain fortress to save me.” Psalm 31:1-2 Rescue, refuge, … Continue reading