Recent Top Posts
- no pit so deep
- God’s love rubbed into your grief
- Unforeseen? Or part of a pattern?
- He is beautiful
- the dazzling display of sovereignty in creation (meant as a primer)
- when obedience results in hardship
- skilled at seeing other’s weaknesses
- Jesus, cast a look on me
- love with no parting
- pursuing happiness and the worst thing that can ever happen
- asking in Jesus’ name
- Do you want to know who you are?
- Are there really any certainties?
- Are you eagerly waiting?
- When you start to harbor bitterness
Tag Archives: Romans 5
“Christianity does not provide the reason for each experience of pain, but it does provide deep resources for actually facing suffering with hope and courage rather than bitterness and despair.” (Tim Keller) Remember His words to you, dear Christian. Words … Continue reading
“…grace means God’s love in action towards men who merited the opposite of love. Grace means God moving heaven and earth to save sinners who could not lift a finger to save themselves…drawing us sinners closer and closer to Himself…Grace … Continue reading
Spring snuck up on us this year. Winter never seemed to arrive, and now, plants and trees and vines that need pruning are suddenly sprouting with early growth. Most years at pruning time, I get lost in thoughts about the … Continue reading