Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: Romans 5
“Christianity does not provide the reason for each experience of pain, but it does provide deep resources for actually facing suffering with hope and courage rather than bitterness and despair.” (Tim Keller) Remember His words to you, dear Christian. Words … Continue reading
“…grace means God’s love in action towards men who merited the opposite of love. Grace means God moving heaven and earth to save sinners who could not lift a finger to save themselves…drawing us sinners closer and closer to Himself…Grace … Continue reading
Spring snuck up on us this year. Winter never seemed to arrive, and now, plants and trees and vines that need pruning are suddenly sprouting with early growth. Most years at pruning time, I get lost in thoughts about the … Continue reading