Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: Romans 8
“There is no pit so deep that He is not deeper still.” (Betsie ten Boom’s words, recorded for us by her sister, Corrie, in The Hiding Place. Betsie speaks of the evil seen and experienced in her WWII concentration camp, where … Continue reading
“One of the deepest desires of the human heart is for love without parting. Needless to say, the prospect of the resurrection is far more comforting than the beliefs that death takes you into nothingness or into an impersonal spiritual … Continue reading