Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
- A royal diadem in the hand of God?
- a royal diadem in the hand of your God
- every chapter better than the one before
- unexpected tragedy and prayer through it
- suffering is never for nothing
- love with no parting
- when a train goes through a tunnel
- What to do when my heart grows cold
- Hast thou no scar?
Tag Archives: Romans 8
“There is no pit so deep that He is not deeper still.” (Betsie ten Boom’s words, recorded for us by her sister, Corrie, in The Hiding Place. Betsie speaks of the evil seen and experienced in her WWII concentration camp, where … Continue reading
“One of the deepest desires of the human heart is for love without parting. Needless to say, the prospect of the resurrection is far more comforting than the beliefs that death takes you into nothingness or into an impersonal spiritual … Continue reading