Recent Top Posts
- pursuing happiness and the worst thing that can ever happen
- asking in Jesus’ name
- Do you want to know who you are?
- Are there really any certainties?
- Are you eagerly waiting?
- When you start to harbor bitterness
- How do I help my child choose a career?
- freed from always noticing yourself
- suffering with hope and courage, not bitterness and despair
- Does your faith feel really comfortable?
- the embarrassment that matters
- strength for weary pilgrims
- not exceeding our capacity to receive it
- throwing ourselves into His arms
- spiritual pathways and the call to submission
Tag Archives: satisfaction
…so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. (Heb. 9:28) You’ll only eagerly wait when you … Continue reading
For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things. Psalm 107:9 All my life I had a longing For a drink from some clear spring, That I hoped would quench the burning Of the … Continue reading
We are large, deep, eternal beings, and only something larger and deeper and more eternal will satisfy the questions in our souls. (Hannah Anderson, Made for More: An Invitation to Live in God’s Image) O eternal being, earth-locked for now, … Continue reading
Summer smells and sounds, summer colors and places and memories. Which, if you imagine your happiest summer moment, come to mind? Do you dream of a cool haven tucked away in the deep green of a wooded wonderland? Do … Continue reading