Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: security
How do I help my children choose a career? As they move toward finishing high school, how do I guide them toward a college major, a career, or an employer? How do I counsel wisely at such critical moments? And how, … Continue reading
Dearest one, He will do it. He will finish what He began. He redeemed you, and saved you. He called you. He holds you evermore. I am confident, not because of you, but because of Him. He will complete the good work … Continue reading
[A psalm of David, regarding a time when David was in the wilderness of Judah.] O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched … Continue reading
She burst through the kitchen door that early-summer evening and plopped herself up onto the counter next to my dish-filled sink, bubbling forth with vivid details of blue hydrangeas. Effervescent with excitement, she stumbled over words, trying to describe the … Continue reading