Recent Top Posts
- no pit so deep
- God’s love rubbed into your grief
- Unforeseen? Or part of a pattern?
- He is beautiful
- the dazzling display of sovereignty in creation (meant as a primer)
- when obedience results in hardship
- skilled at seeing other’s weaknesses
- Jesus, cast a look on me
- love with no parting
- pursuing happiness and the worst thing that can ever happen
- asking in Jesus’ name
- Do you want to know who you are?
- Are there really any certainties?
- Are you eagerly waiting?
- When you start to harbor bitterness
Tag Archives: security
How do I help my children choose a career? As they move toward finishing high school, how do I guide them toward a college major, a career, or an employer? How do I counsel wisely at such critical moments? And how, … Continue reading
Dearest one, He will do it. He will finish what He began. He redeemed you, and saved you. He called you. He holds you evermore. I am confident, not because of you, but because of Him. He will complete the good work … Continue reading
[A psalm of David, regarding a time when David was in the wilderness of Judah.] O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched … Continue reading
She burst through the kitchen door that early-summer night and plopped herself up on the counter next to my dish-filled sink, overflowing with vivid details of blue hydrangeas. Effervescent with excitement, she stumbled over words, trying to describe the deep … Continue reading