Recent Top Posts
- no pit so deep
- God’s love rubbed into your grief
- Unforeseen? Or part of a pattern?
- He is beautiful
- the dazzling display of sovereignty in creation (meant as a primer)
- when obedience results in hardship
- skilled at seeing other’s weaknesses
- Jesus, cast a look on me
- love with no parting
- pursuing happiness and the worst thing that can ever happen
- asking in Jesus’ name
- Do you want to know who you are?
- Are there really any certainties?
- Are you eagerly waiting?
- When you start to harbor bitterness
Tagsanxiety beauty C.S. Lewis cancer Charles Spurgeon children Christianity Christmas Corrie ten Boom courage creation crucifixion despair Easter Elisabeth Elliot faith fear following Jesus forgiveness G.K. Chesterton God's faithfulness God's love God's power God's providence God's sovereignty God's word God the Father grace happiness heaven hope idols J.C. Ryle J.I. Packer Jesus Jesus' love Jesus' return Jesus Christ Jesus Christ's supremacy John Piper John Stott joy knowing God Lewis love Matthew Henry mercy motherhood pain parenting peace Piper praise Prayer pride R.C. Sproul repentance resurrection salvation sanctification sin Spurgeon steadfast love suffering thanksgiving the cross of Christ the gospel Tim Keller Tissot trials trusting God wisdom women wonder worship
- Follow Even More Beautiful on WordPress.com