Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: sheep
When we face news that leaves us speechless with confusion and grief, and we realize we’re being led into a new path of intense suffering, what can we know to be true? Elisabeth Elliot used to tell a story that … Continue reading
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. (John 10:27-28) “… (Jesus) uses a figurative expression … Continue reading
Why does she wander from his care? Why does she stray from his protection? Her shepherd risks his life to secure for her lush, sheltered pasture, yet she chooses brambles on the cliff-edge. She fills her belly with beautiful weeds, … Continue reading