Recent Top Posts
- pursuing happiness and the worst thing that can ever happen
- asking in Jesus’ name
- Do you want to know who you are?
- Are there really any certainties?
- Are you eagerly waiting?
- When you start to harbor bitterness
- How do I help my child choose a career?
- freed from always noticing yourself
- suffering with hope and courage, not bitterness and despair
- Does your faith feel really comfortable?
- the embarrassment that matters
- strength for weary pilgrims
- not exceeding our capacity to receive it
- throwing ourselves into His arms
- spiritual pathways and the call to submission
Tag Archives: strength
“Look at the starry sky—Jesus strewed it with its jewelry… Look at that enchanting landscape—Jesus enamelled it with its loveliness… Look at that cloud-capped mountain—Jesus reared it… Look at that beauteous lily—Jesus painted it… Look at that soaring bird—Jesus feeds … Continue reading
From prayer that asks that I may be Sheltered from winds that beat on Thee, From fearing when I should aspire, From faltering when I should climb higher, From silken self, O Captain, free Thy soldier who would follow Thee. … Continue reading
He gives mercy for this morning. He’ll give strength for this day. And He promises hope, bright, for tomorrow. Child of God, as the golden glow brightens your new day’s horizon, believe. Believe His great faithfulness. Believe His promises. Believe … Continue reading
“Even the wilderness and desert will be glad in those days. The wasteland will rejoice and blossom with spring crocuses. Yes, there will be an abundance of flowers and singing and joy! The deserts will become as green as the mountains of Lebanon, as lovely … Continue reading