Recent Top Posts
- no pit so deep
- God’s love rubbed into your grief
- Unforeseen? Or part of a pattern?
- He is beautiful
- the dazzling display of sovereignty in creation (meant as a primer)
- when obedience results in hardship
- skilled at seeing other’s weaknesses
- Jesus, cast a look on me
- love with no parting
- pursuing happiness and the worst thing that can ever happen
- asking in Jesus’ name
- Do you want to know who you are?
- Are there really any certainties?
- Are you eagerly waiting?
- When you start to harbor bitterness
Tag Archives: the cross
“…grace means God’s love in action towards men who merited the opposite of love. Grace means God moving heaven and earth to save sinners who could not lift a finger to save themselves…drawing us sinners closer and closer to Himself…Grace … Continue reading