Recent Top Posts
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
- she stands in a corner
- When right, but treated like you’re wrong
- the deeper mystery
- teaching children grace, not morals
- across the world, spread by ordinary people
Tag Archives: tragedy
A dear friend’s unexpected tragedy has been my first waking thought for about twelve mornings now. My beautiful friend and her family live in South Africa, so I find myself, first thing as I wake, calculating the time of day … Continue reading
When we face news that leaves us speechless with confusion and grief, and we realize we’re being led into a new path of intense suffering, what can we know to be true? Elisabeth Elliot used to tell a story that … Continue reading
A couple nights ago in my town, a car filled with young college girls wrecked. Four girls, aged 19 and 20, died. Their moms and dads sent their daughters off to college last August, just as I did my oldest. … Continue reading