Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: true love
“Religious people find God useful. Christians find God beautiful.” (Tim Keller) A religious leader named Simon invites Jesus to eat dinner in his home. As Jesus arrives, Simon doesn’t offer water to wash the dust from his sandaled feet. Simon … Continue reading