Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: walking with God
“One of the main metaphors the Bible gives us for facing affliction is walking – walking through something difficult, perilous and potentially fatal. The walking metaphor points to the idea of progress. Many ancients saw adversity as merely something to … Continue reading