Recent Top Posts
- for now, over coffee
- church isn’t a class you go to
- the places doors take us
- though I oft left Thee
- I love teaching children
- Buckets that leak
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are you walking at a distance from God?
- no matter when or where you’ve lived
- Why do we respond to beauty like we do?
- self-hate, or what God says about you
- if you haven’t read it…
- Depression: an embarrassment to be hidden, or a door for grace to enter through?
- when I need an attitude check
- Were you hired at the eleventh hour?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: patience
“An angry retort from someone may be just the occasion we need in which to learn not only long-suffering and forgiveness, but meekness and gentleness; fruits not born in us but borne only by the Spirit.” (Elisabeth Elliot, Keep a … Continue reading
Years ago, my older and wiser friend used to say, “Don’t be irritated when your plans are interrupted. Even when you’re running late, and stopped by every red light, see interruptions to your schedule as God’s good providence, possibly protecting … Continue reading