Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: longing
“It was when I was happiest that I longed most. It was on happy days when we were up there on the hills . . . with the wind and the sunshine . . . Do you remember? The colour … Continue reading
“One of the deepest desires of the human heart is for love without parting. Needless to say, the prospect of the resurrection is far more comforting than the beliefs that death takes you into nothingness or into an impersonal spiritual … Continue reading
When you long for deep love, love with no boundaries, love free and never-changing, your heart is actually yearning for the love of Jesus. He watches over your every need. He’s always there; His love is love of rest, of … Continue reading
“Heaven is not here, it’s There. If we were given all we wanted here, our hearts would settle for this world rather than the next. God is forever luring us up and away from this one, wooing us to Himself … Continue reading
Mounded grey clouds blew in, and flurries of snow fell and dusted this scene soon after I took this photo. The horses nibbled through early morning layers of cold, and as I watched the flakes swirl toward the ground, … Continue reading