Recent Top Posts
- teaching children generosity at Christmas
- when my arrogance is worse
- show them a light so lovely
- a thankful heart is a happy heart
- ceasing to be great in our own eyes
- divine love would have put you there
- Are you under a cloud?
- the way down is the way up
- Look for the great surprises!
- no color in this world
- broken, or made strong, as it pleases Him
- when cancer comes again
- a septillion stars
- Why does change in my child (for good) happen so slowly?
- He changes times and seasons
Tag Archives: sovereignty of God
“Why did God create?…God was not inwardly lonely or personally empty; He was entirely self-satisfied, self-content, and self-contained. So God did not create because of some limitation within Himself… He created everything out of nothing in order to put His … Continue reading
If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand will lead me, and your right hand will hold me. Psalm 139:9-10 __________________________________
“The doctrine of the Second Coming teaches us that we do not and cannot know when the world drama will end. The curtain may be rung down at any moment: say, before you have finished reading this paragraph. This seems to … Continue reading
Some phrases stick with you. This morning I found myself thinking about one short sentence whose ten little words help me remember massive amounts of correct theology. God regularly uses its premise to correct my wrong thinking about Him and … Continue reading
Words Joni Eareckson Tada writes about wheelchairs and attitudes are ones I’m still trying to fully grasp and genuinely apply to my own life. I keep thinking through her explanation of the unexpected (and often wrongly interpreted) twist of Jesus’ … Continue reading